Kobold2D v2.0.4 is now available for download, as is v1.0.3.
Both versions contain compatibility fixes for iOS 6, Xcode 4.5, Mountain Lion and a few extra features like (finally) Kobold2D Class Templates for Xcode.
The Most Important Changes & Additions
- fixed: iOS 6 initial rotation issue
- iPhone 5 widescreen enabled in all template projects
- Existing projects must add a Defaultemail@example.com image with size of 640×1136 pixels to their project to enable iPhone 5 widescreen support.
- Mountain Lion: no need to lower security level to run Installer. Package is now signed by “identified developer”.
- NEW: Kobold2D Class Templates available in Xcode.
- Use as basis for new CCNode class files. Includes stubs of frequently used methods: init, onEnter, cleanup, dealloc, update.
- added C function isWidescreenEnabled() to report if app is running on a widescreen device with widescreen “enabled” (ie when running on iPhone 5 and Defaultfirstname.lastname@example.org is included in the project)
- added CCNode category methods:
- removeChildrenInArray:(id<NSFastEnumeration>)childArray cleanup:(BOOL)cleanup (removes the children of the given array)
- setPositionRelativeToParentPosition:(CGPoint)pos (positions child node relative to parent’s position, instead of lower-left corner of parent’s texture – call with CGPointZero to center node on parent)
|Follow @gaminghorror||Follow @kobold2d|