The Kobold2D Website is now online. Go, have a look and let me know what you think.
Here are some pointers to get you started about Kobold2D (in case you haven’t heard) and the Kobold2D website:
Not sure what that means? In essence Kobold2D wants to make development with Cocos2D easier and more powerful for you. And in case you’re wondering: yes, Kobold2D is free and open source.
Some of the things you should know about Kobold2D:
- Kobold2D has an installer that gets you started in no time
- Kobold2D has 8 (soon: 12+) exciting template projects to get started with
- Kobold2D provides all the libraries you’ll need: Cocos2D, Cocos3D, Wax, Lua, iSimulate, ObjectAL, Chipmunk SpaceManager, SneakyInput and more
- Kobold2D has all the documentation: online & offline HTML, Xcode Help
- Kobold2D answers your frequently asked questions …
- Kobold2D helps you move your Cocos2D Projects over …
|Follow @gaminghorror||Follow @kobold2d|
Tagged with: box2d • Chipmunk • cocos2d • cocos3d • documentation • Free • frequently asked questions • install • installer • isimulate • kobold2d • libraries • Lua • Newsletter • objectal • open source • SneakyInput • SpaceManager • Steroids • Wax
Comments are closed.